Posted on July 10th, 2023
In today's competitive business environment, it's more important than ever to be able to find and hire the best talent quickly and efficiently. However, the recruiting process can be time-consuming and energy-draining, especially if you don't have the resources, expertise, or market data to do it yourself.
That's where staffing partners like Allium | Recruiting and Business Advisory come in. A staffing vendor can help you find and hire the right people for your open positions, freeing up your time and energy so you can focus on other aspects of your business.
In addition to saving you time and energy, using a staffing vendor can also save you money. Staffing vendors have access to a large pool of qualified candidates, so they can often find the right person for your job at a lower cost than you would be able to on your own.
Here are some specific ways that using a staffing vendor can save you time, energy, and money:
- Time: A staffing vendor can take over the entire recruiting process, from sourcing candidates to screening resumes to conducting interviews. This frees up your time so you can focus on other tasks, such as growing your business or developing new products. Allium: We have vetted candidates in hand within 48-72 business hours. We do not send every resume we receive so as to not waste your time!
- Energy: The recruiting process can be stressful and tiring, especially if you're doing it all yourself. A staffing vendor can take on the burden of the recruiting process, so you can relax and let them do the work. Allium: This is what we do all day, every day. Find qualified candidates who fit your business and culture needs. We have a 98% 90-Day completion rate on our Permanent Placements, WOW!
- Money: Staffing vendors have access to a large pool of qualified candidates, so they can often find the right person for your job at a lower cost than you would be able to on your own. In addition, staffing vendors often charge a flat fee for their services, so you know exactly how much you're spending. Allium: Less Red Tape, you work directly with the decision maker so there is no back and forth for "permission" and sign-off. Each day you have not made a hiring decision is creating precious productivity costs.
If you're looking for a way to save time, energy, and money, consider using Allium! A staffing vendor can help you find and hire the right people for your open positions, so you can focus on growing your business.
Here are some additional benefits of using Allium, Tampa's Five Star Recruiting Partner:
- Access to a wider pool of candidates: Staffing vendors have access to a wider pool of candidates than you would be able to reach on your own. This means you're more likely to find the right person for your job. We have a 67% response rate on our messaging, compared to the national average of 13%.
- Expertise: Staffing vendors have the expertise and experience to help you find and hire the right people. They know the market and they know what it takes to find qualified candidates.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that a staffing vendor is handling the recruiting process can give you peace of mind. You can focus on other aspects of your business knowing that the staffing vendor is taking care of the recruiting process.
- Concierge Approach: At Allium, we only work with 8-10 clients at any given time. We focus solely on your positions, this allows for better transparency and focused searches.
If you're considering using a staffing vendor, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Do your research: Not all staffing vendors are created equal. Do your research and find a staffing vendor that has a good reputation and that specializes in the type of talent you're looking for.
- Be clear about your needs: Before you start working with a staffing vendor, be clear about your needs. What kind of talent are you looking for? What are your budget constraints? The more clear you are about your needs, the better the staffing vendor will be able to help you.
- Manage your expectations: It's important to manage your expectations when working with a staffing vendor. The staffing vendor can't guarantee that they'll find the perfect candidate for your job, but they can help you find qualified candidates who meet your needs.
Overall, using a staffing vendor can be a great way to save time, energy, and money. If you're looking for a way to find and hire the right people for your open positions call Chris Houy at 850-530-7 212 or email him at [email protected]
What our clients are saying:
“I worked with Chris on recruiting for positions from administrative to high level, one of many consistent comments is that Chris listens to the needs of his clients. Chris knows how valuable all of our time is, it’s clear with the candidates he sends for consideration that he has spent time going over not just the position, but the company as well.”
“From an employer standpoint, Allium acted as an extension of our team for recruiting. I work in the cyber security realm and based on my experience with Allium, I noticed they are the best at capturing and understanding the roles we are trying to fill and putting those qualified candidates in front of us.”
“As an IT Service Desk manager of a Fortune 100 organization, I partnered with Chris and rely upon his vast knowledge of IT staffing and most importantly his skillset. I want to point out why Chris’s skills are of such importance. In a high-volume ever-changing IT industry Chris took it upon himself to get to know me, my needs, and the challenges I face so he could become the point person for my ongoing staffing needs.”